I am baaaaack! I haven’t given myself the time to sit down write lately, and I know that Monday’s Motivation posts get a little old when there is nothing else to read. In and effort to get back in the swing of things, and since I haven’t done it in a while, I thought I would share today’s gratitude list with you all. Life has been a little rough on me lately, but that doesn’t mean that I am not filled with gratitude daily. My life is abundant even in the darkest times.
1. The bond my family shares; strong as steel and unbreakable.
2. My generous and supportive husband.
3. Friends, new and old. I haven’t spent enough time with them lately, but I know they are always here for me.
4. My dogs who greet me with wet noses and snuggles at the end of a long day.
5. My garden, still providing for me, even when I am not able to provide for it.
6. Watching my friends live out their dreams; opening new stores, taking great leaps of faith, and pouring life into what they love.
7. Able hands and body.
8. My grey hair, each one marking a new journey.
9. My community, ever growing.
10. Rainy days, good books, and hot tea.
What are you grateful for? Take a few minutes each day to remind yourself of the wonder and abundance each day brings. Please share your own gratitude list in the comments section below!