I periodically have to kick myself in the rump and realize I have much to be grateful for. It is hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel some days. Today is one of those days. When I am feeling like this, I stop what I am doing and make a gratitude list. Today, I want to share it with you in hopes that you will share yours with me. Then we can all be fully aware of the many things each of us have to be grateful for.
1. My health
2. My family
3. The outpouring of love from all of YOU
4. My friends who give the best pep talks in the world
5. Blue eggs
6. The slight burn of the sun on bare shoulders
7. The smell of tomato vine on my fingers in the growing season
8. My friends who give the BEST hugs (you know who you are)
9. Dirt under my nails
10. Warm tea before bed
Feel free to share your list in the comments section below.